Steel Frame Rectangular Folding Table With Speckled Gray Top
Sale price $ 108.99 Regular price
This Steel Frame Rectangular Folding Table with Speckled Gray Top has a speckled gray, 60" long, 2" thick, UV protected, blow molded plastic table top, a steel frame that can support 700 lb. of evenly distributed weight, cantilevered legs, and folds for compact storage when not in use. This 18" size table is typically used for seminars or training sessions. The blow molded plastic top has a better strength-to-weight ratio than solid plastic or wood tables, is UV protected to withstand sunlight during outdoor use, and can withstand heat up to 212 degrees F so it won't be damaged by hot plates or coffee cups. The surface is lightly textured to increase scratch resistance, but is still smooth enough to write on. The gray steel legs are cantilevered and connected 11" from the table edge to provide leg room, and are powder coated for corrosion resistance. When the legs are opened, snap locks engage automatically to keep them opened, releasing with a push button for folding. When folded, the legs nest flush into indentations in the bottom of the table, making a flat surface suitable for stacking multiple tables for compact storage. Plastic glides on the feet help protect floor surfaces.
- Steel Frame Rectangular Folding Table with Speckled Gray Top
- 60" long rectangular plastic folding table with steel frame for temporary placement and compact storage when not in use
- 18" depth seminar size, with cantilevered legs connected 11" from the table edge to provide leg room
- Speckled gray blow molded plastic table top is 2" thick, can withstand heat up to 212 degrees F, and is UV protected to withstand sunlight during outdoor use
- 18 gauge steel frame, with 16 gauge steel legs, supports 700 lb. of evenly distributed weight
- Folded legs nest flush into table, making a flat surface suitable for stacking for compact storage
- Load Capacity: 700lbs.
- 18 x 60 x 30 inches
- Weight: 31lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 31lbs.