This Bamboo Cutting Board with Gripper Soft Rubber Feet is hopping on the green bandwagon by implementing elements in both its manufacturing process and end products. One of their new lines consists of products made from bamboo. A quick-growing grass, bamboo is renewable and tree-saving, with many of the same attributes as wood. The Gripper cutting board, for example, made of laminated strips of bamboo, is strong and durable, won't absorb moisture, and won't harm knives. The glue used in the lamination process is food-safe. Soft rubber pads, securely anchored beneath each corner without glue, grip the 11-by-14-inch board to the counter to prevent slipping during use. After use, simply wash The Gripper by hand.
- Bamboo Cutting Board with Gripper Soft Rubber Feet
- Bamboo cutting board stays put thanks to soft rubber feet
- Made of laminated strips of bamboo, a renewable resource
- As strong or stronger than wood; won't harm knives
- Company eco-programs include bamboo and cork products
- Measures 11 by 14 inches
- Wash by hand
- 11 x 14 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2lbs.